понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

pet stains in carpet::I recently used a homemade pet odor remover on my dog who was out running around and got smelly and came in to the house pet stains in carpet

pet stains in carpet

pet stains in carpet

pet stains in carpet

pet stains in carpet::I recently used a homemade pet odor remover on my dog who was out running around and got smelly and came in to the house.
The last thing that i need is my smelly dog running on my clean carpet.
My dog loves to run around on the carpet, but i make sure his paws are clean, and i keep a close eye on him in case he has an accident on the carpet.
I prefer to use a homemade pet odor remover.
I recently tried for the first time.
I also save money by not having to buy a commercial pet odor remover from my local pet shop.
Never use dishwashing detergent on your pet.
It can cause burns.
Soak the area and wait a few minutes for it to work.
Blott dry with a clean white towel.
Do not scrub, as it will spread the stain around.
pet stains in carpet::So what can you do if your dogs have stained your
carpet pet stains in carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий