пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

watercolor highlights magazine in BEVERLY watercolor highlights magazine BEVERLY

watercolor highlights magazine in BEVERLY

watercolor highlights magazine

watercolor highlights magazine BEVERLY

watercolor highlights magazine in BEVERLY.She is the artist author of two books, keeping a watercolor sketchbook and steps to success in watercolor.
She has also received numerous awards for her paintings.
Brenda is in demand to demonstrate and teaches her watercolor techniques in workshops nationwide and abroad.
My formal training did not come until my mid twenties when my children were in school and i had time for my own studies.
I often hear people say it must be nice to be so gifted.
The more i sketch and paint, the more i became aware of the world around me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий